A

enjoy!

Friday, December 31, 2010

empty feelings for a new year

Hello there, how are you? It's me again hehe (who the hell are you?!)
Okay, it's a New Year's Eve!!!!! and i got a bad headache and feeling alone. Yea, feeling alone, it's only me and mom inside the house. Where does fatherandbrothers go? They all went away! Brothers are live out of town and Father isn't home yet. I miss them so bad and don't know what to do. My mom and I, like we used to do in new year's eve, we never go anywhere. I remember my childhood when everything seems so simple and delightful. Every new year's eve i went to the neighborhood and blowing trumpets with my friends, but tonight seems that it wouldn't happen again, no trumpets, no laugh, just me watching peoples having fun in new year's eve, blowing their trumpets and laughing with fireworks beautifully dancing above them.
2010 and 2011 might be the toughest year for me, i gotta study hard for the final exam and haven't start it yet :(

RESOLUTION FOR 2011:
*become closer to God
*make my Mom and Dad proud of me
*pass the exams
*graduate from high school
*find the best university and become a college student
*happy

I have a daydreaming-mate and she texted me:
"Someday we're gonna be in our best clothes, holding margarita, and count down with the crowd in Times Square. Sure we will :)"


New Year's Eve 2010 count down

Tyas, is my best daydreaming-mate of all time.


So, i think what i'm gonna do tonight is, enjoy the loneliness, enjoy the loneliness with my mom :), enjoy the time, enjoy the neighbor's fireworks...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment