A

enjoy!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

S for SATURDAY!

Halooooooo, it's saturday morning and again, i woke up with my lips smiling to the world hihi because i was thinking that "oh goddamn it i gotta go to school" but i think about it twice and i know the truth, the greatest, best, liar's truth, IT'S SATURDAY!
You know, things got me insane lately. Every morning, 4.30 the alarm wake me up. and it's The Click Five - Good day. And that song could always surprised me and forced me to open my eyes. There's some reason why i chose that song to be my wake up alarm. First, it's a good song and i like it very much. And then, the title tells you :p i do really need a good day on each day i go to school and feeling stressed out. yup, school stuffs really shake my brain and i know i'm going to miss every moment i do at school when i graduate :3


so um, it's a very cold saturday *it's jakarta so i think it's pretty cold*
well today, i think i'm going to spend my day with......... nothing to do. hehe 
so whatever i would do today it doesn't matter, because today is my day-off! wooohooo
okay, Now Playing, Joe Brooks - Kaleidoscope 
a very nice song to start my saturday :D
suddenly it's raining, not very hard, but calmly rain.  

promise myself to-love-the-things-today.

No comments:

Post a Comment